From friendly skies to deep forest

This week I have some amazing accomplishments to deliver. And yes, there might be a little favorable prejudice going on in the judges' chamber. But folks just take a look at the finished product, you might agree.

There are two biblical races included in the continent of Aborlon: Seraphim and the Nephilim. I did the Seraphim on Saturday. Sadly the wings, hands, and feet are not mine to boast upon and the contributing artist did not want recognition for their work, but that isn't how we roll. It is better to be safe than it is to be sorry.

Anyhow, based on my limited knowledge, this is my take on an Elf, Seraphim and a Goblin. They clearly do not fall within the wide and bizarre universe of Supernatural, but we here in this house still love you Cass. That is the great thing about creating your own game, we can imagine things the way we wish them to be.

Rather than ramble on in this post like I do so many others [I hope you are shaking your head 'no'], let us introduce this week's contributions. The completed Elf, Seraphim and incomplete Goblin: Take a look, share what you think and dag-nab-it subscribe already.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gnomes

Seraphim and Nephilim

From Giant To...Well Not So Big